Jobs at Omega Pediatrics
We are always looking for team members who are friendly with children and know how to work with families. Please send us your resume
Registered Nurse (RN)
Registered nurse needed for pediatric practice facility in Roswell, Georgia.
- Monitoring, recording, and reporting symptoms or changes in patients’ conditions
- Maintaining accurate, detailed reports and records
- Recording patients’ medical information and vital signs
- Administering immunizations and vaccines
- Assist physician in setting up clinical test orders
- Modifying patient treatment plans as indicated by patients’ responses and conditions
- Prompt and complete communication and reporting of patient condition to providers as necessary
- Experience with children highly desired
- Eager to learn and advance career/earning potential
- Use of electronic health records and understanding of paperless office system concept
- Previous supervisory role is desired
Required license or certification: Current active and valid Licensure or certification
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize with good interpersonal skills
- CPR Certification or ability to achieve upon employment
- Basic Computer Skills
Medical Assistant Job Positions
Our busy pediatric practice has a full-time opening for a Clinical Medical Assistant. Clinical Medical Assistant credential and at least one-year recent medical office experience (pediatric) preferred.
Responsibilities include (not limited to): patient initial encounters, physician support, return patient calls, documentation in EMR; knowledge of athena helpful.
Successful candidate will be a team player and flexible with job assignments, able to multi-task and think independently in a fast-paced environment; dependable and have excellent job attendance record, enjoy working with patients and demonstrate strong customer services skills.
Must be professional in appearance with excellent computer, written and verbal communication skills.
Required experience: Medical Office – clinical: 1 year
Required license or certification: Certified Clinical Medical Assistant